Worth Working Summit recordings
Uncover how improving employees' attitudes and behaviours leads to better business performance and results.
We all know employees give of their best when they believe their company is worth working for.
To help you think through how to do this, each year we bring together business leaders, thought-provoking authors and world-renown consultants who share latest thinking they''ve found works in practice.
They answer the big questions for any business
- What do employees really thinnk of the company
- What to do to improve motivation and collaboration
- How to spot things that could undermine morale.
So you don't miss anything, we have all their interviews available as MP3s or CDs. Each is a high quality and clear recording.
MP3 Recordings of 2013 Interviews
Talking gamification, Social HR, collaboration, multicultural issues, trust, authenticity, recognition and much more...
Practical ideas and the latest thinking from experienced business leaders, thought-provoking authors and renown consultants.
Motivation & Recognition
- Jo Ann Sweeney with Duncan Brodie
- Tod Revolt, Tango Card
Social media & on-boarding new employees
- Ambrosia Humphrey, HootSuite Media
- Nike Nnaji, Fidelity Bank
Investing in People
- Tom Cagley, David Consulting Group
- Jane Sparrow, The Culture Builders, Huffington Post
Relationships & Teamwork
- Rebecca Richmond, Melcrum
- James Wright, Red Agency
Culture & Trust
- Tim Johns, Fishburn Hedges, Change Agency, Orato Consulting, Communicate TV
- Katharina Auer, Zurich Insurance Group
Click here for details and to order your copy
MP3 Recordings of 2012 Interviews
Listen to our speakers and uncover leadership secrets for improving collaboration and engagement
Helping employees connect and engage
- Jo Ann Sweeney with Sarah Coleman
- David Zinger, Employee Engagement Network
Using emerging technologies to improve relationships & collaboration
- Thomas Power, Ecademy
- Neil Forster, NZ Post
Effective team working
- Derek Appiah, Vodafone Ghana
- Debra Covey, Alcatel-Lucent
Using communications to support the business
- William Trout, BBVA Compass
- Jonathan Champ, Melcrum
Finding meaning at work
- Nicholas Ind, Equilibrium Consulting
- Generation Y Panel - Monique Collman, Aphra Cheesman, Luke Parle
When you try out their eay-to-implement ideas you'll find collaboration and confidence increase in your team also.
Click her for full details and ordering
CD boxed set of 2011 interviews
Whether you team is working well together or change and uncertainty is impacting their performance, our speakers will help you uncover ways of improving morale and motivation so they continue to give their best.
- Clive Ansell, Tribal Group
- Paul Oliver, Conducco Consulting
Learning & development
- Brian Adamson, Capability2Change
- John Niland, Success 121
Culture & knowledge sharing
- Richard Chiumento, Rialto Consulting
- Euan Semple, consultant & speaker
- Angela Sinickas, Sinicom
- Meryl Bushell, non-exec director
Relationships & social responsibility
- Rebecca Richmond, Melcrum
- Carol Borghesi, Telus
- Caroline Waters OBE, BT
- Jo Ann Sweeney
Everything they share is practical and easy-to-implement.
Click here for full details and to buy the CD boxed set